Welcome to Awaz Foundation Pakistan: Centre for Development Services
Awaz Foundation Centre for Development Services-CDS Multan is striving for the Socio-economic development and political empowerment of marginalized communities especially women and young people across Pakistan since 1995. AWAZ follows rights based approaches for sustainable development, poverty alleviation, achieving MDGs and Consultative status of UN-ECOSOC and is also certified from Pakistan Centre of Philanthropy.
- Registered in 1995
- Consultative status of UN ECOSOC
- Member of Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP)
- Certified by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP)
- Certified by Aga Khan Foundation under its Institutional Management Certification Program (IMCP) on the basis of USAID Management Standards
- Tax Exemption Status by Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
- Registered with Employee’s Old age Benefit Investment (EOBI)
- Regional convener & National Secretariat for Global Call to Action Against Poverty (GCAP) in Pakistan and South Asia.
- Leading consultation on post 2015 development framework process in Pakistan.
Don’t bear the violence! Raise voice on violence against women..... Read more
A worrying increase in the number of incidents of violence against women has been observed in South Punjab...Read more
Early age marriage of girls is not only violation of their right to education but at the same time girls are deprived of their right to childhood, health and choosing husband of their own choice
Road to Success
Rising with the sun